Saturday, July 11, 2009

Storm just for you

On the way to my son's scout camp just below Yellowstone, I saw this little farm as the sun was setting. It seemed to have it's own little storm happening. I've posted two "treatments" of the scene. As always, comments are welcome and help me get a feel for what looks and what is not that appealing. Sometimes it is hard to separate your emotions you had when taking the picture and keeping a objective opinion. In the end it all comes down to personal taste and I'm interested in yours! Don't forget to click on these to see the high resolution versions to see the detail or lack thereof. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. I think the color really adds a lot to this picture, but I would suggest a little less saturation... Great photo though.

    ReplyDelete