Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th

What a great country we live in! I've posted some pics from the industry that feeds us.
For those of you who can stomach over the top HDR, here is a shot of some sheep two days ago between Logan and Nibley.
Here is one of my hero's my brother Dave out fixing his pivot irrigation system. I'm sure glad we have men like him that will work like they do to keep the food coming!
This is sort of a Red-White-Blue themed tractor shot near Mendon Ut.
As a farm kid, I always preferred the horses that you put fuel in but the real things are sure beautiful.These two shots were "very early" attempts in my photography to catch how great a good crop looks. I wouldn't normally show such quality pics but I needed some crop representation...

I went overboard trying to emphasize the glow on this abandoned harvesting operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment